Maximize Your Recovery After A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle Accident
After you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of a traffic accident, you have multiple serious life challenges to tackle simultaneously:
- Finances: You wonder how you will pay for the medical care and therapy that you need to improve your chances of successful physical recovery. You realize it will take time to determine your long-term prognosis.
- Work: You may be unable to work and struggle with cash flow as a result.
- Pain: You may suffer from chronic pain, depression and other overwhelming personal problems resulting from your incapacities and financial difficulties caused by the accident.
To give yourself the best shot at a successful overall recovery, you should include getting legal advice in your list of vital to-do’s. A knowledgeable personal injury lawyer can help protect your rights and interests after a crash.
Some Pointers About Motor Vehicle Accidents In Maryland
Motorists in Maryland are required to carry minimum liability insurance of $30,000 for injuries and fatalities involving one person and $60,000 for injuries or fatalities affecting two or more people in one accident. Perhaps you were injured because of another driver’s negligence. That driver may have had only the minimum required insurance coverage or none at all. You may realize you will need more funding to make up for your losses.
Our personal injury team at Angelos Legal Group is ready to aggressively pursue all avenues that may lead to the compensation that you need. For example:
- Our investigative team may discover that you have a product liability claim against a car manufacturer.
- Your own uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage may provide the benefits that you need.
Get Legal Advice Promptly To Protect Your Interests
At Angelos Legal Group, we can arrange for an accident reconstruction study to determine who was at fault. In Maryland, documenting who caused the accident may have a great impact on your ability to recover maximum compensation.
Please don’t just “wait and see what happens” as you heal from your injuries. Talk with a lawyer as soon as possible if your car was wrecked, you will need medical care and you are experiencing other types of losses such as loss of income.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Get the legal counsel that you need after a car, truck or motorcycle accident in Maryland, New York or Washington, D.C.