After An Injury, Seek Serious Legal Counsel
A serious personal injury is a major life event that makes even strong, confident people suddenly vulnerable. Whether you are heading for the emergency room (ER), recovering from surgery after a fall or car accident, or struggling with pain after a recent crash, the most important thing for you to do is seek immediate and appropriate medical care.
At Angelos Legal Group, P.C., our team is ready to review your case and guide you and advise you regarding the details of your treatment and a potential lawsuit.
Our Team Will Push To Maximize Your Compensation
There are strict time limits to bring a lawsuit, often referred to as the statute of limitations, which are governed by Maryland Law. You need to consult our office promptly so you don’t lose the opportunity to pursue a claim, such as:
- A car, truck or motorcycle accident
- A fall injury
- An injury caused by the use of a dangerous or defective product
- A workplace injury caused by a liable third party (not your employer)
- An injury, illness or worsened condition caused by medical malpractice
- An injury due to violence that occurred in any place with inadequate security, i.e., a parking garage, office building or anyplace, etc.
Be advised that there is a cap on certain damages for personal injury, pain and suffering damages. But there is no cap on economic punitive. With a strong track record of settlements and verdicts in our case files, we are confident in our ability to discover, document and go after all the compensation you will be eligible for which you may be entitled.
Initial Consultations Are Free
If we represent you after a personal injury or a close family member’s fatality in a crash, we will do so on a contingency basis. You will owe no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.