The First Name In Maryland Law
John H. Anderson Jr., Esquire
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Defective Product
I am a Texas native who first came to Maryland in 2006. I enlisted with the Marine Corps in 2007 and served for 5 years in the Infantry. After leaving active duty, I received my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice along with a certification in Crime Scene Investigation. Upon completing my undergraduate studies, I attended the University of Baltimore School of Law where I graduated in two and a half years.
I started as a law clerk with Angelos Legal Group during law school in 2018. After passing the Uniform Bar Exam, I was happy to join the firm as an Associate Attorney in the summer of 2020. Early in my career, I have had the opportunity to represent clients in family and domestic matters, personal injury cases, criminal and DWI/DUI defense, estate and contract drafting, and workers compensation.
Here at Angelos Legal Group I strive to provide every client with knowledgeable and effective representation. It is my goal to ensure that every case is handled appropriately and professionally.
- Maryland, 2020
- USMC Veteran
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland, 2019
- University of Baltimore
- B.S. - 2016
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Baltimore County Bar , 2021 to Present
- Maryland State Bar Association Veterans Affairs and Military Law Section , 2020 to Present
- Maryland State Bar Association Agricultural Law Section , 2020 to Present
- Maryland State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section , 2017 to Present
- Baltimore County Bar Association , Member , 2017 to Present
- Maryland Association of Justice , Member , 2017 to Present
- United States Marine Corps , 2007 to 2012